Rank Tracker – Know How Your Website Ranks On Search Engines
The World Wide Web has become the go-to of nearly all people around the world for information and there is no doubt that it is indeed packed with sources and materials for just about any topic. With the increasing number of people connecting to the online space to locate, retrieve and also share information, the significance of brands being present and searchable on the Web could not be overemphasized.
In our highly connected world now, having a strong online or digital presence when building a brand does matter. One primary way of putting your brand on the Web is to set up a website. However, your brand’s online presence goes well beyond creating a website containing details about your brand, business or company. It also entails making and maintaining a digital point of business wherein netizens (internet users) could and should find relevant and useful materials or information on your website as well for them to be motivated to interact and engage with your brand.
Why You Need A Rank Tracker When Managing A Website
Then again, it is actually pointless to have a stunning website with all the must-have contents if it doesn’t come out on top of SERPs, or search engine results pages. This is where a rank tracker comes in, a software that that every website should have, especially if you really want your website and webpages to appear, be seen and found on SERPs. Thanks to technology, the internet and of course the World Wide Web, website owners or managers can obtain the best rank tracker from the best software provider, like AccuRanker.
A rank tracker is a software used as a tool to easily track or monitor how keywords and websites place on various search engines as well as at specific geographical locations. Rank tracking would then refer to the method of keeping a tab on the search rankings of one’s website on search engines, particularly Google.
With the features and capabilities of a rank tracker, tracking the rank of your website (web content) can help you identify the following:
- Which of your web pages appear in search engine results pages
- Which or what keywords on your web page gets ranked in search engines
- Among your web pages, which rank best and which don’t
- Which of your web pages just recently have changed in its ranking position in search results
Knowing how your website and web content ranks on Google is important for various reasons. Among the key reasons includes:
- Bettering and boosting your SEO strategies and efforts. As you have identified which of your web pages rank high and low, this enables you to take proper and immediate action in bettering, boosting as well as maintaining your SEO strategies and efforts.
- Knowing which keywords you need to target when re-optimizing your web page as not every keyword you use are equal. Some effectively drive more web traffic compare to others.
- Allowing you to track the ranking of your competitors. In doing so, you can learn how to benefit from the weak points of your competitors as well as which aspects in your website/page and SEO strategies you need to improve on so as to do better than them.